
Hello everyone: Being a newbie myself I thought that I could write this marketing page for beginners. I have read a lot on the internet almost always the subject will contain a phrase or two about how overwhelming marketing & promotion can be, their right! And it did not take long for me to find that out, endless hours in front of the computer, wearing myself thin, pulling my hair out in frustration I finally realized that I was not going to do this alone. Unless you are very in-depth with marketing skills you are going to run into headaches while there are also going to be numerous things that you just can not figure out, I can't count the banners I placed that when I clicked on them to check them out they just went back to a picture page of the banner (darn HTML crap) anyway I wanted them to go to the website that I was promoting. I quickly found out that I had better just copy and paste the referral URL instead or find something like TEs (traffic exchanges) were I could copy and paste both the banner URL and the redirect URL to the website I was trying to market. The bottom line is that marketing your product on line takes experience in a vast array of subjects if you are going to do it right and alone. So what I decided is that I would not do it alone.
Again I went back to google and other sites to start finding help, what I eventually came up with were a lot of ways to market using a group strategy. One of the best I found
http://traffichoopla.com/r.cgi/76413
helps to leverage your time and multiply your out come substantially, sure you have to spend a lot of time promoting it at first but I have found that this gets sign ups fairly easy because it is such a good program, you can use it for free and the concept is that all your marketing including this one will eventually run on auto-pilot because everyone who joins helps to keep your credits up on the Tes thus keeping your promotions running. Can't beat that! Could have hundreds even thousands of people helping each other market their promotions. There are others but I personally think this is one of the best I have found. There are also groups that use the same marketing strategy but target just one idea or program like http://www.powerpathgdi.com/url/rotator/djs1_Powerpath_Jay
Get Linked from 15,000+ sites with one click.
Follow this site

No comments:
Post a Comment